feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Saturday 30 July 2011

Yew Hollow Form.

Last night I visited the woodturning club at Yandles to watch Mark Sanger do a Demo.
Mark demonstrated making a Textured wide rim bowl followed by a hollow form hollowed through the base.
I have never done any hollowing this way before so I thought I would give it a go.
This is the result of my first go and I am quite pleased with it.
The piece of Yew was part of a parcel from  http://www.turnerscabin.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick comment to thank you for linking to the Turner's Cabin website. As you may know this is a small company and they've just started the site, so links like this are like brilliant. I'm helping them with the site and a blog at the moment. Lovely work, by the way.

    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure I think good service should always be acknowledged

    ReplyDelete