feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Sunday 25 November 2012

Todays Hollow form.

Today myself and my wife Sue were doing our duty as stewards at Somerset crafts Link here.To pass the time I turned a hollow form yesterday and started the pyro which gave me something to finish today.

To enlarge pic left click on pick
This piece is approx 6 1/2" x 4" turned from Sycamore. The insperation for this piece came from the works of Mike and Cynthia Gibson. Link here Not as good as theres but not a bad effort for a first time I think. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi George

    Another fine piece of pyro. It is addictive and I look forward to seeing what other pieces you produce.

    Very nice form as well by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mark but Cynthia must take a lot of credit for the pyro as her work was a big influence on this piece.

    ReplyDelete