feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Saturday 26 January 2013

Hi all.
I am a member of a local Craft Centre http://www.somersetcrafts.com/ and about four times a year we have demonstration days a quite a few of the nineteen members spend the day demonstraiting.
The forecast for today was realy bad so I decided instead of demonstraiting outside under cover I woul work inside in the warm for the day.
Yesterday I finished off a Cherry Hollow form that I had roughed out aqbout a year ago.
Today I spent the day doing some Pyro texturing on it and this is the result.
This piece is 8 1/2" x 5"

4 comments:

  1. Wow George - stunning - a real work of art
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George, I admire your tunings very much but the decoration you apply to them is Great. Regards John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you John it is very kind of you to say so.

    ReplyDelete