feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Monday 28 October 2013

Poor service from Axminster Tools

I am very disappointed with Axminster tools.
Two weeks ago I ordered a new Lathe from Axminster tools and it was delivered the next day which is great service but at the same time I ordered a new chuck to go with the Lathe.
I was told that chucks are made to order and it would be a week before delivery.Today two weeks after delivery of the Lathe I rang them to find out why the chuck had not been delivered to be told it would not be avalable to the middle of next month.
This would be a wait of four to five weeks.I told them this was not good enough as I use laths for my work and if this was the best they could do they could have the Lathe back.
They went away and rang me back and said they had located one in another store and they will get it to me by the end of the week.
I always recommend Axminster to my students and tell them what a great company they are and always give good service.
To be fair this is the first time anything like this has happened but it has left me very disappointed
Only last week I recommended four students that don't own lathes to go buy from Axminster and I will do so in the future but I hope this not a sign of things to come

No comments:

Post a Comment