feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Friday 7 August 2015

American Students

yesterday I had three American Students that were from Texas and as I have never met many Americans I was not sure what to expect.
I never teach more than two students at a time so I got my Brother Chris to assist me that is him in the first pic.
They were really nice people and very well mannered Susan loved them because they called her mamm and hugged her when they left as most of my Students do.
The day went extremely well and it was interesting to hear all about America because I must admit I knew nothing at all about the place.
They were father and sons Tim ,Andrew and matt.
I should have taken more pics through the day but here are a few that I did take and the three bowls they made out of Ash





No comments:

Post a Comment